DMV can provide the latest handsets and competitive business tariffs
DMV is here to help you make the right choice for your business communication solution. We can provide the widest choice in terms of networks, and mobiles as well as landlines, cloud computing (Microsoft Office 365) and complete communication packages. If you already know your data, minutes, texts and handsets requirements you can build your tariff alternatively to speak with someone call 0121 366 8888 or book a face to face appointment with a local Business Account Manager.
Get the right deal every time with our free, no obligation service to check you’re on the best tariff by evaluating your usage habits and spend.
One point of contact, means we deal directly with the networks, saving you time do the important things. We pride ourselves on first class account management and expert advice, whether you’re face to with our local account manager, on the phone or on the web. Providing mobile solutions for businesses of all sizes we can tailor our products and services to suit individual needs. Take a further look at our benefits below to see how we can transform the way your business communicates.
The Widest Choice of Business Mobile Phones Available
The best possible choice of business mobile phones and networks means you don't have to look anywhere else to research your options.
- Whether you're a sole trader, medium sized business or a large organisation we can create a proposal for you
- Choose from all handset manufacturers request our handy guide based on your preferences
- Review and compare the different operating systems to see whether you are best suited to Android, BlackBerry, iOS or Windows Phone
- Find out why some phones are particularly good for business
One Point of Contact
We talk to the networks day in day out and can quickly deal with any network queries for you, saving you time for the more important things. During the life of your contract with DMV Business, you can benefit from one point of contact for all your mobile needs. Take a look at how having one point of contact can benefit your business:
- Cut out any waiting time for network customer service teams, call our UK based customer service team and we’ll aim to answer your call within 10 seconds during working hours (9am to 6pm Monday to Friday).
- Have confidence that once you submit your query, we'll deal with it and keep you updated whilst you can get on with running your business
- If you prefer to speak to someone face to face, then we can arrange an appointment.
Impartial, Expert Advice
Our famous impartiality means you really can rest assured you are being shown all available options. Whether you choose our online deal builder or talk to our team of experts or meet with a local Business Account Manage you will be presented with the most suitable option on all networks and handsets.
- Guidance will be based around what's best for you, not us or the network
- Our handy advice section will guide you simply through some of the industry's terminology and more complex processes, as well explaining how sharers works and the differences between the 4 main operating systems.
When building a proposal, we use Tariffcom (an independently managed market analysis tool) to analyse your current usage and determine which network and tariff works best for you. Once this is obtained we then submit a request to the relevant networks to see if we can discount the recommended tariff further.For many customers (depending on type of tariff and number of sharers) we are able to offer a FlexFund which is a credit benefit enabling you to choose from purchasing handsets at the start of the contract or taking the money (value may be split over 3 monthly increments).