Many businesses are realising that instead of tying up capital in an office telephone system they can get an equivalent (or in many cases superior) set of facilities by taking advantage of DMV's latest business grade, Voice over IP (VoIP), network-based, next generation telephone service.
A hosted telephony service is a revolutionary way to deliver the facilities you need from an office phone system, without the capital outlay, ongoing maintenance or support challenges of a system located on your site(s).
Do not confuse this business oriented VoIP service with consumer brands like Skype. Our Hosted VoIP service is optimised for businesses like yours.
Our service provides a considerable range of both simple and advanced business features delivered over a data network connection to centralised servers, remotely hosted in dedicated data centres. The flexibility and major financial, business and technical benefits make this an option you shouldn’t ignore.
- Reduced costs – next to no capital outlay, no maintenance, no upgrade charges
- Predictable pay-as-you-go pricing
- Highly reliable with disaster recovery built in
- Huge range of features that users can manage themselves
- Multi-sited organisations can act as a single entity with one numbering plan and with all their inter site calls being totally free of the usual per minute charges
- Particularly effective for serving home and remote workers so that they benefit from the full set of features of your phone system
Save up to 70% of the cost of a new phone system
In today's market you need the right phone system for your business. DMV Communicator is an award winning Hosted Phone System.
- Flexible – increase & decrease Hosted PBX extensions as required
- Cost effective – up to 70% cheaper than many other phone systems
- Run your business from anywhere – free calls between sites
- From only £6.00 per month per extension
Why Hosted Telephony?
These days your business telephone system needs to be cost-effective and flexible. With DMV’s award winning Hosted PBX, DMV Communicator, you can scale handsets up or down as you need them and with voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls all included, its ideal for start ups, growing businesses and multiple locations.
Cloud based hosted telephony is provisioned and accessed via the internet enabling you, via a web based portal, to easily manage and configure the IP-based telephony solution according to your needs. As a result, straightforwardly adapting to demand and connecting users with free internal calls.
With business features such as call forwarding, music on hold or having the phone answered by an automated attendant presents a professional and customer friendly manner, meaning you can offer a voice service that customers expect.
DMV offers a variety of packages that meet your individual work environments and value points. We understand that the phone in the warehouse doesn’t need the same capabilities as an on-the-go worker, and should not cost the same. However, if you need to change in a few months – our hosted service allows you to adjust as your needs change.
Best of all, it’s less than half the cost of many other systems.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Low set up costs up to 70% cheaper than a normal phone system
- Hosted phone systems are extremely flexible and easy to manage
- Incoming calls can be routed to any location with a hosted PBX handset
- All extensions on the system can call each other free of charge - regardless of geographic location.
- Hosted phone system extensions can be at different sites but act as one single system
- Fantastic range of business features
- Hosted PBX systems are self-install systems - very easy for users to connect by themselves
- Increase or decrease the number of extensions as required
Why DMV Communicator?
DMV Communicator is an award winning business hosted telephone system designed for use by small and medium businesses who need flexible and cost effective communications at a fraction of the cost of a business telephone system, thanks to hosted VoIP technology.
Whereas typically even a small telephone system can cost thousands of pounds. The only capital expenditure with DMV Communicator is the cost of the phones, maybe a Power over Ethernet switch, and a small remote project management/configuration fee. The initial equipment and engineering cost compared with a telephone system is a reduction of 75%.
Some of the key benefits are listed below
- Employees can work from anywhere and get advanced features as if they were in the office. With hosted PBX you can integrate multiple offices and multiple extensions supported and performing as a single system while still offering a centralised solution.
- Having one number allows you to simplify and enhance the comms experience, whether at the desk or not. Calls are routed wherever you are and to any device making it easy to work and interact efficiently regardless of your location.
- Bring everyone together with Instant Messaging, presence & conferencing to share information and get decisions made. Easily make and receive audio and video calls using your mobile devices.
- Grow or shrink the number of extensions as required. Expand as you need without the massive Capex investment of a new PBX - it’s possible to have 10 users one month and 100 the next. And, only pay for what you use.
Easy to Control:
- Immediate and simple set up gets you up and running much quicker than a traditional phone system. A simple, intuitive, user-friendly portal can be easily managed, monitord and quickly tailored with features required at any time.
Plug & Play:
- Works right out of the box. We pre-configure the handsets for you, meaning your phones will work from the moment you get them, no fiddly configuration needed. As soon as you're ready users just simply need to plug their phone into the network.
- Get all the features and functionality expected from a traditional telephone system plus unified communications features; instant messaging presence & conferencing.
- Even in the event of disruption or disaster you don’t have to miss a call. Calls can immediately be re-routed to any other location, backup site or phone ensuring its business as usual.
Enhanced Customer Service:
- Offer the highest call experience for all callers. Select where incoming calls, after-hours and overflow calls go and how they’re received. Never miss a call and connect customers to the right person and/or department with ease and speed.
- Increase your availability wherever you are. Receive voicemail on any device so if you do miss that important call, you can collect the voicemail straight away. Easily see who the message's from, easily read and reply immediately all without having to pick up the phone. Send and get instant messages whether you’re on a call or not.
- With years of experience in VoIP we know reliability is key. Connectivity is paramount to the success of deploying a hosted application no matter if it’s for a single user or large office. Spread across secure, data centres facilitating no single point of failure within the network ensures highest levels of reliability and robust protection.
Significant Cost Savings:
- Low set up costs and with no on-site equipment needed means there’s no hefty initial investments or on-going maintenance or upgrade costs. A licence is provided per user and not per device enabling you to use what device you want to, when you want to. Plus, get free calls between employees across the DMV network. If you want to lower your costs further move to SIP.