When you're starting out, or running a micro-business, using a mobile phone or home landline as your business phone number is common practise.
But most businesses eventually outgrow this setup and need something more professional and fit for purpose.
You`re probably wary of committing to a service that could land you with a big monthly bill or tie you in for 12 - 24 months.
Thats why we offer you a flexible service with no tie-ins and completely transparent pricing structure.
We call this service Virtual Landline and its perfect for homeworkers, individuals working out of serviced offices or people who need flexibility to work from multiple locations whilst still being able to recieve calls on their business number. It works just like a normal landline, you make and recieve calls just the same but the phone plugs into your broadband connection instead of your normal phone socket.
If there`s more than one of you working for your business then you should also check out to see how a Hosted PBX System could help you.
Why choose DMV Communications for your phone service?
- Professional Image - A unique business telephone number with the right geographic or 08 prefix gives your business a much more professional image than working from a mobile or home phone.
- Good for Growth - Our easily adaptable service will suit your changing needs as your business grows.
- Flexibility - Work from any location on the same phone number.
- Easy Setup - No waiting in for an engineer to call. Everything is set up remotely.
- Simple to Use - Forward your phone to another landline or mobile phone at the click of a mouse.
- Good Support - If you need help with your service our expert staff are happy to take your call.
- Save Money - Keep your bills low with our highly competitive prices.
- Simple Pricing - Our pricing structure is totally transparent, so you’re always clear on what you have to pay. There are no hidden extras.