Save up to 70% of the cost of a new phone system
In today's market you need the right phone system for your business. DMV Communicator is an award winning Hosted Phone System.
- Flexible – increase & decrease Hosted PBX extensions as required
- Cost effective – up to 70% cheaper than many other phone systems
- Run your business from anywhere – free calls between sites
- From only £6.00 per month per extension
Why Hosted Telephony?
These days your business telephone system needs to be cost-effective and flexible. With DMV’s award winning Hosted PBX, DMV Communicator, you can scale handsets up or down as you need them and with voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls all included, its ideal for start ups, growing businesses and multiple locations.
Best of all, it’s less than half the cost of many other systems.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Low set up costs up to 70% cheaper than a normal phone system
- Hosted phone systems are extremely flexible and easy to manage
- Incoming calls can be routed to any location with a hosted PBX handset
- All extensions on the system can call each other free of charge - regardless of geographic location.
- Hosted phone system extensions can be at different sites but act as one single system
- Fantastic range of business features
- Hosted PBX systems are self-install systems - very easy for users to connect by themselves
- Increase or decrease the number of extensions as required
Although SIP has been around now for over 15 years, it’s only just starting to reach its potential. When it first ‘boomed’ the service wasn’t very reliable and interest dispersed rapidly. However, recent advancements, such as the improvements in bandwidth, have vastly increased the reliability and quality of the service. As a result, SIP is making a huge comeback as a much more stable platform, and organisations are starting to reap the sizeable benefits.
A SIP trunk is a direct connection between an organisation and an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) – think of it as a giant cable connecting your phone system (or phone) to the Internet’s equivalent of a telephone exchange. In essence it’s a virtual replacement for the older switched infrastructure.
SIP can be used for many different services including multimedia, conferencing and instant messaging, however the most popular service that SIP enables is VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol.) In the same way that the Internet allows you to use the Internet from your PC, Laptop, etc., VoIP allows you to use the Internet to make and receive telephone calls. This is usually much cheaper than traditional methods PSTN technologies.
Give us a call on 0121 366 8889 , and ask for more information regarding our SIP solutions
Why DMV Communicator?
DMV Communicator is an award winning business hosted telephone system designed for use by small and medium businesses who need flexible and cost effective communications at a fraction of the cost of a business telephone system, thanks to hosted VoIP technology.
Whereas typically even a small telephone system can cost thousands of pounds. The only capital expenditure with DMV Communicator is the cost of the phones, maybe a Power over Ethernet switch, and a small remote project management/configuration fee. The initial equipment and engineering cost compared with a telephone system is a reduction of 75%.